Teaching School Hubs are new services within the teacher development landscape. To keep you updated on the work Generate Teaching Hub is carrying out please review our Bulletins below. These will be updated every half term and emailed to all schools and school leaders in Halton, Warrington and Wigan.
- Hub Bulletin September 2023 welcomes our schools back with a short bulletin on key dates for registrations.
- Hub Bulletin July 2023 contains details on how to register new teachers for induction support and assessment, NPQ applications plus curriculum hub resources and news.
- Hub Bulletin May 2023 includes details of our speaker for our Valuing Leaders conference, our annual satisfaction survey, supporting teachers after completing an NPQ plus more from our local curriculum hubs.
- Hub Bulletin March 2023 inside we share details of our fully funded leaders conference, more EYS training, changes to Appropriate Body services and more!
- Hub Bulletin January 2023 contains information including registering for NPQs, accessing curriculum hubs and how to join our summer 2023 leaders conference.
- Hub Bulletin November 2022 includes information on headteacher briefings, curriculum hubs, registering ECTs mid year and NPQ facilitators.
- Hub Bulletin September 2022 providing an update for school leaders and teachers on professional development programmes.
- Hub Bulletin June 2022 includes a satisfaction survey for schools to feedback their experiences on the teaching school hub, how to register new and existing Early Career Teachers, how to apply for all 4 specialist and 4 leadership NPQs starting in the Autumn, and much more.
- Hub Bulletin April 2022 includes details support for ethnically and culturally diverse teachers and leaders, teach Computing courses, introduction to Aspirer Research School and much more.
- Hub Bulletin February 2022 includes deatails of an EYFS Transition programme, health & well being resources and much more.
- Hub Bulletin December 2021 includes information on NPQ applications, an EYFS Transition programme, curriculum hubs plus more.
- Hub Bulletin October 2021 includes an introduction to the Hub, our training needs survey and how to apply for NPQs and more.