Teaching School Hubs are new services within the teacher development landscape. To keep you updated on the work Generate Teaching Hub is carrying out please review our Generate Teaching Hub Bulletins below. These will be regularly updated every half term and emailed to all schools and school leaders in Halton, Warrington and Wigan.
Year 2 – 2022/23
- Hub Bulletin November 2022 includes information on headteacher briefings, curriculum hubs, registering ECTs mid year and NPQ facilitators.
- Hub Bulletin September 2022 providing an update for school leaders and teachers on professional development programmes.
Year 1 – 2021/22
- Hub Bulletin June 2022 includes a satisfaction survey for schools to feedback their experiences on the teaching school hub, how to register new and existing Early Career Teachers, how to apply for all 4 specialist and 4 leadership NPQs starting in the Autumn, and much more.
- Hub Bulletin April 2022 includes details support for ethnically and culturally diverse teachers and leaders, teach Computing courses, introduction to Aspirer Research School and much more.
- Hub Bulletin February 2022 includes deatails of an EYFS Transition programme, health & well being resources and much more.
- Hub Bulletin December 2021 includes information on NPQ applications, an EYFS Transition programme, curriculum hubs plus more.
- Hub Bulletin October 2021 includes an introduction to the Hub, our training needs survey and how to apply for NPQs and more.