Being a Mentor
Being a mentor for an ECT
Mentors are the heart of the Early Career Framework (ECF). They provide the weekly, consistent support to an Early Career Teacher (ECT). This is why Generate Teaching Hub has partnered with a well-respected national partner, Teach First, to provide a bespoke programme of support to our Mentors.
Every mentor registered with Generate Teaching Hub to participate in the Full Induction Programme receives the following:
- A mentor handbook with templates and guides
- An annual induction of 6 hours
- 6 training sessions in year 1
- 2 training sessions in year 2
- Access to a dedicated online learning platform called Brightspace.
Our central team are on hand to provide ongoing resources and information across the two years of the ECF programme.
If you have questions about the ECF and your participation please contact email@example.com