EEF School Research Funding 2022/23
EEF School Research Project Funding
The EEF have opened applications for schools research project funding in this academic year (2022/23).
Schools can apply who are interested in the following themes:
- Cognitive Science.
- Early Language.
- Mathematics in the Early Years and Key Stage 1.
- Personal, Social and Emotional Development (PSED) skills in the Early Years.
- Scaled or well-evidenced programmes in maths and literacy in Key Stages 2 – 4.
For the first time, applicants will be directed into three separate funding streams, according to what stage of development their project is at:
- Innovation Projects – The EEF have identified specific areas of interest and will support teams to develop new programmes in areas of promise.
- Development and Pilot Projects – Early-stage programmes which are based on specific areas of evidence, which the EEF will support to develop and refine before further evaluation.
- Efficacy and Effectiveness Trials – Testing the impact of programmes that have shown promise in previous smaller scale evaluations.
Find out all the details and how to apply CLICK HERE to be directed to the EEF website.
To understand more about the value and opportunities from evidence based research, schools can also contact their nearest Research School Network.