Free Opportunity To Become a United Against Bullying School
United Against Bullying Programme?
The United Against Bullying programme is the Anti-Bullying Alliance’s new whole-school anti-bullying programme.
It supports schools to reduce bullying and improve the wellbeing of all children, focusing on those most at risk, including children and young people with SEND, children and young people who experience racist and faith-targeted bullying, sexual bullying, homophobic, biphobic and transphobic bullying, looked-after children, young carers and those on free school meals.
The aim of the programme is to establish United Against Bullying Schools. These are schools that have evidenced their work to reduce bullying and improve the wellbeing of all pupils.
The programme is FREE for all schools in England. Participating schools receive:
• Access to the online United Against Bullying Hub, including;
• A 360° audit and action planning tool
• An online pupil questionnaire to ascertain levels of bullying and wellbeing in your school
• Specialist tailored resources to support you to implement your action plan, including case studies
• CPD online and face to face training and invitations to other special events
• An interactive anti-bullying Parent Information Tool to provide to parents
Find out more about the programme here
There are three steps to complete to become a United Against Bullying School:
• Step 1: Plan. Complete a baseline audit and baseline pupil questionnaire by 7 February 2022.
• Step 2: Do. Develop and implement your action plan by 25 April 2022.
• Step 3: Review. Complete a final audit, final pupil questionnaire and submit evidence by 20 June 2022.
Schools who have evidenced the improvements they have made over the course of the programme will be awarded either Gold, Silver or Bronze ‘United Against Bullying School’ status in July 2022.