NW3 Maths Hub- POST 16 lead RECRUITING NOW! Exciting opportunity
NW3 Maths Hub is seeking to recruit an Assistant Maths Hub Lead (Post-16) to join their highly successful, established leadership and management team.
This is an exciting opportunity for a practitioner with relevant experience working in the Post 16 sector in a setting in Wigan, Knowsley, Liverpool, Sefton or St Helens.
Start date: February 2022.
The briefing paper attached provides guidance regarding the Assistant Maths Hub Lead (Post-16) role and application.
The role of the Assistant Maths Hub Lead (Post-16) is to lead the Maths Hub’s Post 16 Mathematics work by:
- liaising and communicating with key partners in the Hub area, including the AMSP and leaders of good Post 16 practice in schools and colleges
- leading a Post 16 Mathematics Co-ordination Group to ensure a strategic approach to the prioritisation and selection of Post 16 Mathematics Work Groups according to local need linked to the five shared goals (this group meets once a term)
- working as part of the Maths Hub Leadership and Management team (which will include presenting to the Strategic Board)
- supporting and overseeing the hub’s Post 16 Mathematics Work Group leaders
- collaborating with other Post 16 Maths Leads across the Maths Hub network
The time allocation for the Post 16 Maths Lead is 0.5 days per week* (January 2022-August 22)
Funding for the Post 16 Lead role is included within the maximum allocation for Maths Hub Leadership and Management. *this is to be reviewed in line with MHLM team review and is subject to change in August 22.
Applications are now being taken. Please complete the application form and return it to Lisa Bradshaw (Maths Hub Lead) firstname.lastname@example.org or Sarah Makin (Administrator) email@example.com
Closing date: Friday 28th January 22
Interviews to take place on: Wednesday 9th February 22