Welcome to Generate Teaching Hub
Becoming a Teacher
Early Career Teacher Support
Curriculum & CPD Support
National Professional Qualifications
School Leader Updates
What is a Teaching School Hub?
As the designated local Teaching School Hub ,we are the teacher development specialists for all schools in Halton, Warrington and Wigan.
Within these pages you will find information on teacher training and development covering the whole spectrum of a teacher’s career, from…
- Applying to be a Trainee Teacher
- Being supported as an Early Career Teacher
- Training Early Career Mentors
- Accessing high quality Early Years CPD and covid recovery support
- Developing specialiast expertise in topics such as NPQs in literacy, behaviour and culture, teaching and teacher development
- Programmes of development for Senior leadership
- Headship NPQ training and coaching
- Executive Leader development
The Generate Teaching Hub team are here to support and inform our teaching colleagues from all schools in Halton, Warrington and Wigan. Everything we do connects and empowers great teachers in our area.
Warrington Early Years Professional Development Project in partnership with the Aspirer Research School
Warrington Early Years Professional Development Project in partnership with the Aspirer Research...
Evidence-informed Practice in the Early Years This bespoke course for EYFS practitioners in...
Our annual satisfaction survey is now open for comment from school leaders, teachers, teaching...