Teaching School Hub Designation
The Role of Generate Teaching Hub
Generate Teaching Hub provides an entry to leadership service, supporting all teachers as they progress through their career.
As one of 87 Teaching School Hubs in England, we provide a core, common service on behalf of the DfE for the profession.
Generate Teaching Hub is the designated Teaching School Hub for all schools, trusts and education settings based in Halton, Warrington and Wigan.
Formed in 2021, we are now in our third year of service, connecting great teachers to the best professional development available.
Our unique structure is locally focused with Local Area Lead partners in Halton, Warrington and Wigan who assist in communicating and coordinating with schools.
Our DfE designated services include:
- Providing teacher training and leading the mapping of school engagement in initial teacher training.
- Locally coordinated, 2-year Early Career Framework programme for Early Career Teachers and their Mentors licenced by Teach First.
- Provision of an Appropriate Body service assessing Early Career Teacher induction.
- Signposting and connecting schools to all curriculum hubs and research schools and other evidence based professional development.
- Delivery of local cohorts of all 4 Specialist and all 4 leadership National Professional Qualifications.
- Piloting of new, targeted CPD including a post-Early Career Framework peer programme (to be announced after half term).
To access support, ask a question or seek advice on professional development please contact our team members directly or via firstname.lastname@example.org